* Measuring Your Pet for a Perfect Fit *
1. Your child usually uses size S does not mean all size S will fit him/her.
Different designers and producers use their own size charts. So the measurements offered in a size SMALL by maker “A” will be a size XS in producer B’s size chart. Don’t buy a specific size because that is exactly what you constantly buy in a family pet store or online store. Always look at the size chart for chest girth and length and confirm the size prior to you dedicate to purchase.
2. If any of the measurements are ‘in between’ 2 sizes, pick the bigger size.
If your measurements are towards the upper end of the range provided for a specific size, you might likewise wish to choose the bigger size, as you may likewise want to do for greatly coated canines to accommodate all that fur.
3. Take each measurement a bit loosely.
Take each measurement a bit loosely, so there will be space for your canine to move and breathe, but not too loose. (the measurement for Stomach Bands is the exception– it has to be a bit tight) Please measure carefully before buying and email us if you have any concerns about fit before you bid or buy.
This pet dog clothes is for toy pet or small sized canine or feline under 15 pounds:
Size XS(Neck: 16cm/6.3 inch Chest: 28cm/11inch Back: 21cm/8.3 inch)
Size S (Neck: 22cm/8.7 inch Chest: 34cm/13.4 inch Back: 27cm/10.6 inch )
Size M (Neck: 27cm/10.6 inch Chest: 40cm/15.7 inch Back: 32cm/12.6 inch )
Size L (Neck: 34cm/13.4 inch Chest: 44cm/17.3 inch Back: 38cm/15inch )
- For 5.5 lbs to 8.8 pounds of the family pet. eg, Pomeranian, Papillon, Maltese
- Best valentines holiday present for canines
- New arrivals, reveal your love to family pet
- An arrow through heart pattern printed in the back
- Ideal for image, sleep and indoor activities