- LORD ANSON™ AGILITY HURDLE CONE SET – Each Lord Anson™ product is designed and tested by a team of experienced dog owners and designers to bring the best experience to both you and your pet. When you choose Lord Anson™, your dog will thank you.
- HEAVY DUTY TALL CONES – Don’t settle for a low quality agility cone set. Lord Anson cones have a robust molded base for added stability and provide a snug, secure fit, so that your agility rods don’t slide around during training. The cones stack for easy transport and storage and separate easily for quick set up. The rods feature heavy-duty threads and can be broken down and set-up with ease.
- EXTRA LONG HEAVY DUTY AGILITY RODS – Lord Anson™ extra long agility rods are 5 ft (1.5 meters) long to provide versatile training options, no matter the size of your dog. Other thinner, smaller rods become warped and bent during training. Lord Anson™ agility rods are made from a thick gauge, high quality plastic, to ensure they remain straight through extensive training and use.
- ADJUSTABLE AND VERSATILE – Each agility cone is approximately 21″ in height and has 4 hole placements for different jumping heights. The Agility rod height can be set to 17″, 13″, 9″, or 5″ depending on the training application and size of the dog. The agility rods slide through the holes in the cone to adjust the width of the hurdle. The large blue agility cones also work well for obedience training and other agility drills such as the weave.
- GREAT FOR AGILITY, REHABILITATION, AND OBEDIENCE TRAINING. The Lord Anson™ Agility Hurdle Cone Set can be used for much more than just agility. Whether you are training your dog for an upcoming show, having recreational fun with your dog at the park, or rehabilitating an older or injured dog, the Lord Anson™ Agility Hurdle Cone Set delivers quality and performance that you can trust.