A Bed Ramp for Small Dogs
The best bed ramp for small dogs, allowing your pup to get on and off the bed, easily and safely. We all worry about our dog jumping off the bed and hurting themselves, especially if you own a dachshund or a breed prone to back problems. Sadly, 1 in 4 dachshunds will have intervertebral disc disease in their lifetime, so preventing injury is key.
But even if injury is not your worry, MDBT Ramps lets your dog conveniently get on and off the bed with no hassle, meaning you get to enjoy more cuddle time! The ramp holds up to 30lbs dogs but is ideal for pups under 25lbs.
Adjustable in Height, Orientation, and with Reversible Railings
The MDBT Ramps adjusts from around 37″ high down to 3″, and can be completely folded down to be easily stowed away or hidden under a bed. Plus, the railings of the ramp are reversible and can be positioned on EITHER side of the ramp, allowing you to orient the ramp whichever way works best and always have the railings on the outside edge.
Completely Foldable, Collapsible, and Stowable
The MDBT Ramps can be folded down completely, railings and safety rope removed, so it can easily be stowed under a bed, upright in a closet, or taken with you in the car for your weekend at the cabin. The ramp itself weighs less than 15 pounds so can be easily moved or carried.
Is it Sturdy? YES!
The MDBT Ramps comes with a simple yet innovative way of anchoring the ramp for ultimate sturdiness. A safety rope with a wood block is placed under the mattress, with the block on the opposite side of the bed as the ramp.
- Adjustable in height – accommodating bed heights all the way up to 37″ or a bit more.
- Foldable/collapsible – all the way down to only 3″, so it can be easily stowed under a bed or upright in a closet when not in use, or even taken along on a road trip or to a hotel.
- Lightweight but sturdy – The ramp itself weights no more than 15lbs, so it can be easily moved and shipped. It also comes with a simple yet super effective safety rope to help anchor the ramp to the bed for sturdiness.
- Reversible railings – Railings come unattached, so you can position on them on either side of the ramp, giving you the flexibility to orient the ramp as you like.
- For small dogs (and cats) under 30lbs – Although designed originally for a dachshund, the ramp is ideal for animals under 25lbs, including mini dachshunds, yorkies, chihuahuas, and even cats!