Fur kiddo not getting around like he or she used to? Add a daily helping of The Missing Link Original Superfood Hip & Joint formula to your pet’s food. This powerful, powdered superfood supplement is chock full of joint and bone health supporting glucosamine and balanced Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, as well as dietary fiber and phytonutrients to support your pet’s digestive system and overall health and happiness. Add a spoonful to your fur kid’s bowl and get ready to run … or at least go for a really long walk. Ingredients: Ground Flaxseed, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Freeze Dried Beef Liver, Cane Molasses, Rice Bran, Primary Dried Yeast, Sunflower Seed, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Dried Carrot, Ground Beef Bone, Dried Fish Solubles, Freeze Dried Oyster, Ground Barley Grass, Dried Kelp, Zinc Methionine Complex, Lecithin, Selenium Yeast, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, and Vitamin B12 Supplement.
- HEALTHY JOINTS – Add a spoonful to your dog’s food to help promote healthy joints, flexibility, and sustained energy levels.
- POWERFUL POWDER – This powerful, powdered superfood supplement is chock full of joint and bone health supporting glucosamine and balanced Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, as well as dietary fiber and phytonutrients to support your pet’s digestive system and overall health and happiness.
- SUPERFOOD NUTRITION – This superfood supplement is packed full of the vital nutrients your dog’s kibble is likely missing through sourcing and/or the cooking process. Superfoods are nutrient-dense foods that naturally contain high levels of vitamins, minerals, fibers, and antioxidants that help bridge the nutritional gap in your dog’s commercial food.
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS – In addition to promoting healthy joints, this superfood supplement also contributes to a healthy digestive system and improved health and appearance of the coat.
- FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS – Depending on your dog’s weight, add the suggested amount to your dog’s food intermittently as a supplement to their food. This product is formulated for all dogs.