Unlike fish oils, TRU-KRILL Premium 100% Pure Antarctic krill oil soft chews carries omega-3s in the form of phospholipids – liposomes or little packages that deliver the fatty acids directly into your pet body’s cells. The importance of Phospholipids: Provide the building blocks for the cell membranes* Regulate cellular transport by functioning as “gate-keepers”* Help protect the cell membranes from free radicals* This unique relationship between the phospholipids and omega-3 fatty acids greatly facilitates the passage of the fatty acid molecules through the intestinal wall.* This helps in three ways: Makes the omega-3 fats in Krill Oil more bioavailable than those in fish oil* Allows EPA and DHA to directly enter your pet’s cells* Improves the omega-3 to omega-6 ratio.* Scientific evidence to date has shown that the safest and most effective carriers of EPA and DHA are these phospholipids. Unfortunately, standard fish oils lack this phospholipid complex. Instead, they contain omega-3 fatty acids in the less-beneficial form of free triglycerides. Because we care about your pet, we developed the TRU-KRILL, a tasty, low allergen formula of pure Antarctic Krill for a healthy skin and coat. It is rich in EPA and DHA that naturally contains the powerful antioxidant “Astaxanthin”. Made in USA, manufactured in cGMP certified facility and veterinarian approved.
- *LOW ALLERGEN SHED-FREE FORMULA, Tru-Krill soft chews contains a synergistic blend of low allergen ingredients that can help reduce or eliminate shedding while providing your pet with a healthier and shinier coat.
- *SUPERIOR SOURCE OF OMEGA-3 AND OMEGA-6, Unlike fish oil, Antarctic krill oil has a phospholipid carrier that helps your pet absorb fatty acids better. Tru-Krill’s formula optimizes the Omega-3 to Omega-6 ratio for a healthier treat.
- FREE OF INDUSTRIAL POLLUTANTS, Tru-Krill is guaranteed to be free of industrial pollutants and toxins such as mercury, PCBs, and heavy metals.
- *KRILL OIL CONTAINS NATURAL ASTAXANTHIN, king of carotenoids, is a powerful antioxidant known to support cardiovascular, cellular, skin and eye health.
- WITH ADDED VITAMIN E, which is essential for a dog’s muscles, circulatory system, and injury healing. It is also an antioxidant, helping to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.