VICTOR Hi-Pro Plus is one of our best dog foods to choose from! This nutrient-dense, multi-meat formula packed with USA sourced beef, chicken, pork, and fish. Every bag consistently provides the high levels of quality protein and sustained energy needed for growing puppies, pregnant and lactating females, and high performing dogs to be at their very best. This formula contains the nutrients essential for supporting a healthy pet, specifically: vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids. VICTOR Hi-Pro Plus is simply one of the best nutritional values on the market in the United States. The well-balanced nutrition packed in this food supports the needs for both active dogs and puppies of all breeds. VICTOR Grain Free Lamb Meal & Sweet Potato Canine Recipe formula is simply one of the best nutritional values on the market in the United States.
CALORIE CONTENT (Calculated ME):
3895 kcal/kg; 450 kcal/cup
Crude Protein 30.0% Minimum,
Crude Fat 20.0% Minimum,
Crude Fiber 3.8% Maximum,
Moisture 9.0% Maximum,
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 2.6% Minimum,
Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 0.4% Minimum,
DHA 0.1% Minimum,
Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum,
Selenium 0.4 mg/kg Minimum,
Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum,
L-Carnitine* 50 mg/kg Minimum,
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Pork Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Whole Grain Millet, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Flax Seed (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acid), Feeding Oat Meal, Yeast Culture, Natural Chicken Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Dried Kelp, Salt, Montmorillonite, Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Dried Carrot, Choline Chloride, Dried Chicory Root, Taurine, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Lecithin, Fructooligosaccharide, Folic Acid, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract.
Refer to Recommended Feeding Chart for Adult Dogs.
Number of Cups Per Day (8 oz measuring cup)
10 lbs. —— 1 cup
20 lbs. —— 1¼ cup
30 lbs. —— 1¾ cups
40 lbs. —— 2½ cups
60 lbs. —— 3¼ cups
80 lbs. —— 3¾ cups
100 lbs. —– 4½ cups
Weening Puppies will typically start nibbling moistened dog foods at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Feed as much as the puppy will eat in 20 minutes in 4 feeding intervals spaced throughout the day. May be mixed with water, broth or milk at a ratio of 3 parts food to 1-part liquid. To ensure product freshness, do not leave moistened food out for more than 30 minutes. Puppies will be weaned from milk by 3 weeks of age. Continue to feed up to 4 times per day. Within a few months, the puppies may be transitioned to a self-feeder. After age one, feed to maintain good body condition, using the feeding chart as a guide.
PREGNANCY AND NURSING:
Energy requirements continually change during stages of gestations and lactation and may require up to four times recommended levels of intake. Adjust amount of food provided to maintain good body condition of your female dog.
TIPS ON TRANSITIONING TO VICTOR:
When changing from a different food to any VICTOR dog food formula, transition your dog to VICTOR over the course of one week to 10 days, gradually increasing the amount of VICTOR every few days. Keep fresh water available at all times.
- One 40-Pound Bag Of Victor Hi-Pro Plus Formula For Dogs Of All Life Stages.
- Complete And Balanced: Victor Hi-Pro Plus For Dogs Is Formulated To Meet The Nutritional Levels Established By The Aafco Dog Food Nutrient Profiles For All Life Stages, Including Growth Of Large-Size Dogs (70 Lbs. Or More As An Adult)
- High Meat Inclussion: With 30% Total Protein, 83% Comes From A Combination Of Usa Sourced Beef, Chicken, Pork And Fish
- High Quality Ingredients: Our Proven Victor Core Ingredients Is A Unique Base Of Four Essential Ingredients That Work Together To Provide Superior Nutrition For Your Pets. This Strong Foundation Truly Makes The Difference.
- Nutrition Is Our Passion: Victor Super Premium Pet Food Is Made In Our Own Texas-Based Manufacturing Facility With The Highest Standards. We Understand Every Pet Is Built From The Inside-Out And We Strive To Help Every Pet Reach Their Best Potential. Call 1-888-428-7544 For Product And Feeding Recommendations